- Ready to use product.
- Spectrum of activity: bactericidal, virucidal, anti-mold.
- Effectively disinfects all hard surfaces.
- Does not damage plastics, metals and melamine.
- Caustic-free, butyl-free, petroleum distillate-free, chlorinated hydrocarbons or phenolic compounds.
- Safe for the ozone layer.
- Without substances classified carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic (CMR).
QUAT-SPEC RTU is a disinfectant intended specifically for hospitals, food processing establishments, dairy industries, restaurants, bars, animal parks, kennels and institutions where disinfection is of paramount importance. When used as directed, this product is formulated to disinfect previously cleaned inanimate hard surfaces (walls, floors, sinks, tables, chairs and bed frames).
QUAT-SPEC RTU deodorizes surfaces that are generally difficult to maintain with a fresh odor such as: garbage storage areas, garbage cans, favorite places for pets and any other place likely to emit unpleasant odors caused by microorganisms.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- concentrated pH (25 ° C): 6.5 - 8.0
- Specific gravity (25 ° C): 0.997 - 0.999
- Viscosity (25 ° C): <25 cP
- Stability: stable under normal storage conditions. Storage at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Physical appearance: transparent colorless liquid
- Odor: component specific
0.0275% w / w n-Alkyl chloride (5% C12, 60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C18) dimethyl-benzyl-ammonium
0.0275% w / w n-Alkyl chloride (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl-ethyl-benzyl-ammonium
Safety data sheet available.
QUAT-SPEC RTU has a Drug Identification Number (DIN: 02499797).
Compliant for use in the food industry.
Payment and security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or recover your credit card number.